Enlighten was established in 2003 and is based in Woodford Green, UK - on the border with East London and Essex.
The company has managed programmes for business and public sector clients, including Barclays, Serco, BAA, BP, BG Group, Department for Education, Amlin and Deutsche Bank.
It is run by Christopher Morris who has been has been a professional communicator for over twenty five years.
At Enlighten, we offer:
- Creative, innovative and experienced expertise - gained from planning, producing and delivering communications programmes for leading business clients, the public sector and arts organisations in the UK, US and Europe.
- Strategic communications development - translating complex ideas and issues into clear and effective communication programmes.
- Valued advice and counsel - we provide objective and impartial advice which is not influenced by internal politics or issues.
- A catalyst for good ideas - with a strong ability to challenge conventional thinking.
Thorough, persevering and conscientious - projects are planned to meet exacting deadlines and deliver results.
- Cost efficient support just when you need it - no long-term overheads, simply pay for us when you need us.
- Improved performance - high quality communications work will lead to greater customer and employee engagement. We believe that this will have a direct impact on your business performance.
- Confidentiality – we provide complete confidentiality for sensitive projects.
Copyright © 2003-2016 Enlighten Communications Ltd.
All Website design, text, graphics, logos and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyright of
Enlighten Communications Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED